See You at Design Week Portland, April 14-213.26.18
We can hardly wait for Design Week Portland, a week-long, city-wide series of programs exploring the process, craft, and practice of design across all disciplines. There are so many events to choose from, we thought we'd share some of our staff picks. We're especially excited about the 2018 AIA Portland Homes Tour, which is an excellent opportunity to see how great design impacts our quality of life through creativity, sustainability, and craft. It's always inspirational to see some the work of some of Portland's best residential architects up close and personal.
Space is limited so register early. We hope to run into you April 14-21!
- An Open Conversation on Designing for Good (currently sold out)
- Pixels to People: Collaborating for Better Design (free)
- Homelessness is Not Normal ($6)
- 2018 AIA Portland Homes Tour ($45)
- Restorative Design: The Confluence Bird Blind by Maya Lin ($10)
- One City: Many Futures ($15)
- AEPDX presents Curiosity ($5)
- How Sustainability Powers High Performance (free)
- Extreme Making ($10)
- Cultural Crossing: Traditional and Contemporary Design at the Portland Japanese Garden ($50)
- The State of Trust in the Pacific NorthwestPortland Design and History Walking Tours (free)